April 15, 2015

Today was a nice day, and we managed to get a few things done, including a trip up to the new house. We did take some photos, though I won't be posting any of them today. The progress on the house is moving along very nicely, and I remain hopeful that we will be in it sometime around August, and be able to get things set up there, before the new school year. Jason, is working on this, and I am very proud at how he is handling it, with very little intervention for either myself or Linda.

I did get a chance to get out on the bike this morning, and it was kind of a strange ride. I felt like I was working very hard, and I did mange to get in 17 miles, but it felt more like 30 when I was done. I was breathing harder than I typically do and my lungs were definitely feeling it. After a little while I was feeling much better and I just went on doing the same old things I normally do, like coordinate a flight to Yolo County (for those that don't know, Yolo County is in California, and is close to Sacramento). We are gong to be going up there to pick up Jason's new service dog, and we'll be flying up on the 24th and flying back on the 24th. The dog is ready for him to pick up and I think he is feeling pretty anxious to go get it.

Linda and I will also be heading up to Livermore, tomorrow, and staying until Monday. There are a couple of birthdays we have been invited to, and we really want to go to. One if for a very dear friend of ours who is turning 90. We haven't seen her in a couple of years, I think, so this is a very good reason to be heading up there. The other is for another close friend who I spent many years with, in the Boy Scouts, as an adult leader. We had a lot of fun together - He'll be turning 70 years old. We'll be leaving early in the morning and the girls will be taking school work along with us.

Linda has been doing all the heavy lifting today, as my energy level has been relatively low. I'm feeling better now, and that's a good thing, as I don't want to have to sleep during the driving. Besides, Linda hates it when I sleep and drive... Only kidding, I don't sleep and drive! Not sure about posts over these next few days, though I will attempt to get some in. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying!
    Psalms 118:14-16 The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018