August 1, 2014

Today was pretty much the normal Friday for us, except that Linda isn't here and this is a Friday that "normally" would have Stacy with her mom - she's with us during most of the day and Jackie is at her day care. Anyway, Jason had a couple of appointments, and on top of that we needed to get Mr. Jingles out of the house, and over to Gunny Parker, who will be taking care of him over the weekend. What happened was that we found some insect invaders in the house, and requested that it get sprayed, and they said ALL animals had to be removed from the house for about four hours. The house was sprayed and we hope that all is well now.

His appointments were with PT and with Urology, as well as picking up some med from the pharmacy, and then I wanted to get down to the ASYMCA. Cherri, of the Y, offered to purchase some needed items for Jason, and I wanted to get the correct information to her. Unfortunately, it took me a few days to get this to her, and when we did finally get there today we found out that she was out on vacation. I left the information for when she returns, so it really wasn't a loss, just a slight delay.

Afterward, Jason wanted to get down to So Cal Gun Shop, where he wanted to pick up a hand gun he had purchased a couple of weeks ago (there is a waiting period before he could be given the gun). Anyway he was pretty excited, and we are going to go try it out tomorrow. We will be heading out with Anthony Netto, and going out to the range. Being able to shot again is very important to Jason. He is concerned that he won't be able to shoot with his right hand, and will have to learn shooting with the left. This is simply something we will have to wait and see what happens. This will also be the first time in years, for me to handle a gun, so I'm interested in how well I do. Heck, I'll be happy to just hit a target... ;-)

We got home and Stacy was kind of tired, so she laid down and went to sleep, until her mom came to pick her up. I carried her out to the car and told her we'll see her again on Monday. The rest of the evening it was just Jason and I, and we simply had soup for dinner. Neither of us were particularly hungry so it was easy. Linda is still in San Francisco, and will be there a couple more days, then move on to Livermore. She is having a great time and I suspect that it will continue to be a good time, so that is a good thing. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014