August 28, 2014

Today was one of those days where Jason did not have any appointments and spent most of the day in bed. I wish he would spend more time in bed, to allow the wounds to heal, but he is that kind of guy who wants to get out and take care of things. He recognizes that he needs to let his body heal, yet he also wants to get out and do things, like most of us. Anyway, he took time to clean some of the equipment he has and to just play a little with Gracie. The rest of the day was in bed.

I got up and went for a nice bike ride. It wasn't too long, as I am still trying to build up to that, and Linda wanted to do a few things that required my involvement. I also was able to put some time in on Stand Up and Play, and the Quick Books work that I am doing for them. The fun part is that I am continually learning new things and still finding out QB can be used.

This evening Linda and I went over to see our cats, and they are doing great. Glenn, Anne and their son, Nick are doing a great job of being a foster family for Pumpkin and Candy (the cats), and we feel lucky to have connected with them. They also have a son, Nick, who is also in Scouting. He has reached the rank of Eagle Scout, and is having his Court of Honor, early next week. We have been invited to this event, and Jason is looking forward to going. It will be good to get in to a setting of a bunch of Scouters having a good time. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad he could get in a lot of resting today.
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 71:12, 14-16 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help...But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more. My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018