August 13, 2014

Not much of a busy day, just a day for getting some things done. Even when we went into Wound Care it was kind of uneventful, and that's the way we like it. Tomorrow Jason and I will be headed up to Camp Pendleton, to take care of the paperwork mess up, and we hope it really doesn't take too long., otherwise we will end up being up there at commute time and then having to drive home in that traffic. Then that's tomorrow, and I'm not going to worry about that right now.

The rest of the day was just putting up some pictures around the house, and a large framed Drew Brees jersey from when he played in the 2007 All Stars NFL Game. It was mounted by Way Up Art and Frame in Livermore, and they did an excellent job. The backyard was also cleaned up and looks much better now, and should still be in good shape for Jackie's birthday party in about 10 days.

Linda and I did have our date-night, and watched a video of Willow, which we hadn't seen in quite a while. We didn't feel like going to the movies so I just made popcorn and we watched the movie. It was a nice relaxed ending to a relaxed day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad things are quiet there. Glad you had a date night!
    Praying that these words give you comfort!
    John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018