August 6, 2014

Today was another day of appointments and getting a few things done, and then at the end of the day we went to a movie. We were all up at 06:30, and I had my appointment at 08:00, with audiology. As it turned out I have a small infection in my right ear and it needs to be seen by my primary before they can do the hearing test. I should hear back from them tomorrow, as to when I will be going in to see my primary. In the mean time I have a bit of a loss of hearing on the right side, with a constant ringing going on.

Once I got back to the house, I had to get things together so that Jason could get to his first appointment, at 09:30, with PT. Stacy was with us during the day, today, and she was having a great time with us. Most of the people we have to interface with know her pretty well now, so it was very enjoyable for her. The last appointment of the day was totally administrative, and basically just picking up some information about what is going on with the on going treatments and the transitions to being retired. As a reminder, Jason will be retired at the end of this month - actually on the 30th.

When we came back to the house, it was close to 13:00 (1pm) and we had not eaten any lunch yet. To say the least, Stacy was hungry, as were Jason and I. Fortunately we had gone to the store yesterday and picked up all the lunch foods that we need and it was easy to put something together quickly. Stacy ended up eating two sandwiches, just like her daddy. I had one sandwich and some cottage cheese. Before 14:30 (2:30pm) Stacy was asleep on the couch, and remained that way until her mother came to pick her up.

Dinner was very simple, just a bowl of soup for Jason and I, and then we went to go see the movie... Guardians of The Galaxy. Both of us had wanted to see it, and since I had a coupon to see the movie, with a small popcorn and drink, it was a rather inexpensive evening. What we had seen of the advertisements was very close to what we saw in the movie, and both of us enjoyed it. I would recommend it to anyone who is even slightly familiar with the story line, and even for those who are not. I did have a little trouble trying to decide if it was a Sci-Fi Action movie, or just a comedy, as it seemed to fit both.

Tomorrow I will be up early, as I need to help Anthony Netto to get to the airport, so he can catch his flight. He will be here at about 05:15, and then I'll drive him the rest of the way and park his truck back over here. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)