September 14, 2014

Wow, two weeks into September already, and it seems like last Christmas was just here. The girls have been growing quickly, and we've gotten into a much more stable routine (though there are still plenty of times when we get surprised). Jason is continuing to get healthier and healing up nicely again, and now he is a civilian, just like me - they just seem to treat him better at the VA than they do me, and I'm glad they do.

This weekend was relaxed and we were able to get some simple chores done around the house. It also afforded us the time needed to get some solid planning for Stacy's up coming 6th birthday. Well, Linda is doing most of the planning and Jason and I are more like consultants. From what she has done so far I'd have to say it is going to be a very nice party, and it really isn't going to cost very much. Jason's biggest expense (I think) is the jumpy house that he ordered, and that shouldn't be more than $150.00, or maybe even less. Invites have gone out to her Kindergarten class, and there have been several responses so far, so we're expecting a bunch of kids, as well as a bunch of relatives (cousins). Anyway, its happening Saturday.

Funny thing happened to me, today. I was sitting at my computer, upstairs when the cover to the light fixture fell and landed on me. Fortunately it is made of lite plastic and so didn't fall to fast, and startled me much more than it hurt. Looks like one of the latches that holds it in place just wore through and that allowed the cover to slip away. I'll get it fixed tomorrow.

Jason and I will be heading over to The Ability Center, where they are building his vehicles. They want to make sure he is able to get into the driver area/compartment, with his wheel chair. I'm looking forward to seeing just what they've done. If I can, I'll get some pictures and post them tomorrow for everyone to see. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)