September 9, 2014

A good day for everyone here, and we hope you had a good day also. Jason didn't have any appointments, and didn't have to go see anybody, so he basically stayed in bed, and that is a very good thing. When he is not in his chair it allows for healing to work so much better, and progress is again moving in the right direction for him.

I did, however, have to take the Rollx van in for servicing, and that was quite the experience. I took the van to Rancho Dodge, because that is where I have been told to take it. If it wasn't for the fact that the van belongs to the folks in Minneapolis, and they pay for the service, I wouldn't go to Rancho Dodge. They are, by far, the worst run business I have ever had to deal with. The mechanics seem to be competent, and most of the service people want to provide help, but the management side is really out of touch with what needs to be done. They consistently bring in more vehicles than can be handled, and apparently the management does not treat their employees very well. I say this because there is always (or at least the few times I've been there) more work than they have staff to handle. Anyway, the van is done and I don't have to deal with them again. Jason should have his vehicles by the time there is a need for another service visit.

I did, however, get a nice bike ride out of the deal. Round trip 15 miles and I got an opportunity to ride up a very challenging hill. I was able to get up the hill with less trouble than I expected, and that made me feel pretty good. I'm going to have to see if I can find more hills to challenge now... ;-)

The rest of the day, and evening, was pretty laid back. Linda fixed a very nice salmon dinner and then we got to help Stacy with her "homework." Jason did come out of the bedroom, after his shower and checked out the homework, and visited a little while with us, and it just felt very much like the way families are supposed to be. No appointments tomorrow, so I might take off for another bike ride, or Linda and I might just go do something together, we'll just have to figure that one out. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018