August 30, 2015

Today was a busy day for us, and began with us in the state of being happy, that we're out of the Durham Ridge property now, and the day ended with us concerned that Jason has developed something that we don't like on his right wound. First Linda and I (Jason stayed home and simply stayed in bed) went to church this morning, back at the Pt. Loma Presbyterian Church. It was nice seeing the people there and many of them expressed sadness that we would be now going to a different church. There was a visiting Pakistani Presbyterian Pastor, visiting from Pakistan, and he gave a wonderful sermon. After church we headed right over to the old house, so we could finish up with everything there.      

So now I'll go over the Durham Ridge completion - Linda and I spent most of the day at that address, taking care of the final clean up and making sure it is ready for inspection on Monday - There is a scheduled walk through for Monday. Because there were still a couple pieces of furniture there, that we are not going to be keeping, we had to be sure they were out of the house. We had already arranged for Joselyn and her family to come by and pick up the biggest item, a bed. The other item is a couch that is pretty much done, and by that I mean it has been attacked by both cats and dogs and unfortunately no one is going to be wanting to put it in their home. Too bad, as it was a nice leather couch and when it was all together, was really comfortable.

Now for the update on Jason- I did my regular dressing change with Jason and I told him that I didn't like what I was seeing, on his right side. We discussed it and he is going to be headed into Wound Care, Balboa, on Monday, and he hopes to be able to see his doctor, while there. I apologize, that I am not going to share what I saw, as I am hoping that it really isn't anything to worry about, and I don't want to get everyone wound up, needlessly - any more than I already have. Tomorrow is set to be a very busy day, for all of us, and now we have something else to add to the list of things. If I can coordinate my time to go with Jason, I will, and Linda will take care of the Durham Ridge walk through (we hope it can be taken care of via a phone call). That way we can all focus on getting the best things for Jason, and we can simply continue on with our lives. Please keep Jason and all of us in your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

  1. You are all in my thoughts today. So happy to hear you are getting settled in the new house. This really begins a new chapter for all of you. Prayers that your concern will prove to be a minor problem.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)