August 8, 2015

Another nice day with the girls, as we had a slow and relaxed start to the morning, and then we all went with Jason, to his dog training session. Actually, the girls know of the park, where the training takes place, and they like going there. It is park called, Buddy Todd, and it has all the play structures and swings the girls like, so while Jason and the dogs are training, I'm pushing the girls on the swings or they are climbing on the structures.

We were there for about 2-hours, and right after the training there was a picnic lunch, so that made it pretty nice, at least for me. I was concerned about getting home a little later than I had planned and then trying to feed the girls lunch. This took care of that for me, and when we got home they were ready for their nap. While they napped Jason took his shower and did a dressing change, and on a very positive note, the wounds are looking good and getting smaller, with the left side coming close to closing.

When the girls went down, and Jason was done with his shower and dressing change, we ALL settled back for a little rest. I guess I must have fallen asleep, because suddenly it was almost 2-hours later. I got up and began fixing dinner, and then shortly after that it was time for dinner. The girls were full of energy and fun, after their nap, so to balance out the evening there was some play time with Daddy and Grandpa. All of it was capped off with a bath and then they, Stacy and Jackie, got ready for bed. Jason read them a story and I relaxed.

Linda came home today, from her Blue Star Mothers trip. They had a good time in Cleveland, and other than some challenges from the air travel, it was a good trip. I have to say I was a little disappointed with Southwest, as I attempted to track the travel, and their web site had out dated information, and when I attempted to call for help on the phone, got hung up on twice. The good news is that Linda did come home safely, and I'm glad she's home again. It was a great end to a wonderful day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Know that I'm here praying!
    Psalms 40:1-4 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)