August 7, 2015

A very nice day for us, as it started out very comfortably with the girls coming over and Jason having a great time with them. He was actually the one to meet and greet them at the door, as I was up stairs, working. They played down stairs with Daddy, for a few hours and watched My Little Pony and read some books. A little while later I came down and told them I would be taking them to  the park, a little later in the afternoon, and so I did.

We went over to Balboa Park, and I took the girls on the carousel and then on the little train, that runs around part of the park. Stacy brought along her "stomp rocket" (small Styrofoam "rockets" that go shooting up in the air when she stomps on the air bag launcher). Even Jackie got into it and the both of them were having a great time. Then it happened ... both of them had to use the bathroom! Fortunately we were close to the Natural History Museum, and they have a public restroom. It also gave us a few minutes to look around there, and I told them I would bring them back to see more.

We grabbed a lunch and then headed back to the house, and both of them were exhausted. They rested for a little while, and I made dinner. We had one of their favorites, Dino Nuggets with rice and vegetables. After dinner they brought me a couple of books to read to them, so I did, and now they are fast asleep, after a very busy day. It was a good day, and we all enjoyed the time. The more of these, the better. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018