September 16, 2015

Another wonderful, though busy, day here in Fallbrook. Linda and I got up before 06:00, and it was a good thing, because I had a conference call going right at 06:00. The benefit was that it provided a little extra time for Linda to get the girls up, and fed breakfast. My call lasted for about an hour and a short time after getting off the phone I was assisting Linda, helping to get the girls to their school. We also decided to go out to breakfast, since we both had a little "free" time, at that point. We made sure Jason was okay and we weren't gone for more than an hour.

Jason had a few appointments today, and Linda went with him to the various appointments, all of them being at Balboa. Jason ran into a few friends there and was able to do a little catching up, and so it was a very positive excursion for both of them. While they were gone I had work to do and then, a little while after the girls were out of school, I picked them up. They ride the bus over to a bus stop that is close to the house, so it works out really well for all of us.

Linda and Jason got home about 90 minutes after the girls so it was just the three of us, for a little while. I gave them a little snack and then they went off to play, while I cleaned up the kitchen. I was off work now, so it wasn't too difficult to be with the girls. Linda and Jason arrived and the girls were ready for them. A little while after that I started dinner, and Linda ran over to Target or Walmart, or maybe both, to pick up a few things. By the time she was home dinner was ready, or at least almost ready. After a few minutes we were all sitting down to eat and then it was about the end of the day - all except for a little play time, getting ready for bed, and, playing with Daddy. I'm not sure who has more fun, the girls or Jason - I just know it makes Linda and I happy.

One of the other things that happened today was that the fenced dog area was almost finished. They came in early and even though the ground was still a bit wet from yesterday's rain, they got started. They nearly got all the fencing done and one of the gates attached, so they should be able to finish it all up tomorrow. The work done today was enough that I felt comfortable letting Kojak run free, and boy did he run. It is the happiest I've seen him, with his tail all curled up and held up like a husky. I let them (Gracie was trotting around also) play for a little while, then we had to come in.

The day has come to a close and I'm actually getting a chance to work on the blog a little earlier than I typically do. The girls will be going to bed in a short while and then I'll be helping Jason with a shower. It is a little later than he usually showers, but it is the best time for today. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.


  1. Know that I'm here praying!
    Psalms 4:1, 7-8 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (7-8) Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

  2. Still here praying!
    Psalms 25:1-2a. 4-5 Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee...Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.


Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014