September 21, 2015

We got up a little on the late side, this morning, as it was about 06:20 when we rolled out of bed. I was okay, since I didn't need to get on the phone until 07:00, though Linda needed to get the girls going, and fed so she could get them to school. I spent the first part of the morning helping Linda and getting the girls up and moving. As it turned out, we were able to still have them up and ready, and then out the door, with time to spare.

Jason had a couple of visitors, as well as a technician dropped by to take a look at one of his chairs. The chair needs a new battery, and the tech said they would be shipped here. The other visitors, were Sherry and Chris (I probably spelled their names wrong), to women who are connected to the group who has been helping Jason with the training of Gracie, and we hope will be helping with training of Kojak. It was as much a social visit as a professional one. I think it was good for Jason to have a chance to speak with somebody outside of the group he has been dealing with for the past couple of weeks.

The girls had a good day at school and I think the high point of the day is the bus ride home. It is really kind of cute how they both look forward to being on the bus. Jackie was very happy to tell us that she had a green day (that's a good day in their class room language). Both girls are very happy to be at their school, and that is a very good thing indeed.

This evening was kind of laid back, and a little slower than the last few we've had. A big part of that is the weather. It wasn't near as hot today as it was yesterday, and in fact it rained this evening. It didn't rain much, but enough to get the windows wet. We had dinner and then the girls were in the bath, where Linda washed them, while I went to the store to pick up some milk. I also had to get some gas and the gas station I would have normally gone to was closed, due to construction. I needed fuel so I drove farther in to Fallbrook and that meant I was out a little longer than planned. When I got home the girls were listening to Linda read them a story. I was able to help them get into bed and then Linda and I did a little clean up and the blog. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying in Seattle right now!
    Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me,
    Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018