January 11, 2012

(Everybody - It was pointed out that this one wasn't posted on Wednesday, so I went back in and checked, and sure enough, it still was in "draft" status. I guess I must have been tired or something. Well, anyway, thank you, Karen for letting me know - it is now posted)

Today was pretty much a routine day for Jason, in that we got up and fixed breakfast; we made sure the girls were all set; we headed over to the hospital for whatever appointment(s) that he had to do; and, then came back home. The girls didn't get to go over to their new friends house, but that's okay, we enjoy being around them too, and we are getting to a level of routine that allows me to work just a little less hard. Jason is doing well, and he is tolerating the pain much more effectively now. He doesn't ask for his pain medicines anywhere near as often as he used to, and in fact really didn't ask for any until later this evening. The trick is to stay ahead of the pain, so I have to watch him closely. I don't want the pain to get away from him, and then we are stuck playing catch up, and that's no fun.

Tonight I made pizza, and the girls really enjoyed it. It turned out better than I thought it was going to, and (this is the best part) I made enough for all of us and had no left overs. I generally don't like left over pizza anyway, it just doesn't taste the same - though I know some of you survived on it through your teens and early twenties... ;-)

I got Jason comfortable when he went to bed and then read a couple of books to the girls, so they could go to bed. Generally I talk with Linda at the end of the day, and several times during the day, then I do the blog (like right now). Thank you for all your prayers and continued support. We continue to travel this road together and


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014