December 9, 2014

Another good day to relax, and Jason did just that. He didn't get up any more than he absolutely needed to, and that is very helpful to his healing effort. When I did the dressing change there was a noticeable improvement of the wound areas, and I am hopeful that it will continue. And, since there really wasn't much else to go on about for today, I will let you know that I got another bike ride in, and had another 22+mile ride. It was very enjoyable and I am determined to work my way up to 30+ miles with each ride... I'll let you know how that works... ;-)

We did get some decorations up on the tree and in the house yesterday, and I am posting a couple of pictures today, to go with it. On top of that we have a couple of decorations out in front, and it does help to make it feel more like a Christmas time of year. I really do enjoy San Diego, but it just needs to have a little more seasonal type weather. This constant Spring/Early Summer is starting to get to me. Even when we were in Livermore there were come days when it was cold, as well as hot. I guess it made you appreciate the moderate temperatures more. When we move to Jason's new house next year I am hopeful that the weather will be more like Livermore.

Jason has a couple of appointments tomorrow, and I will be turning the Semper Fi van back in. It has been a wonderful gift, as it allowed us to get around as a family unit. We will still have a van to use, and not to worry about us getting around, its just that the Semper Fi van was nearly brand new when we were loaned the vehicle, and that was almost 3 years ago. If you're looking for a place to send your donation dollars, the Semper Fi Foundation or The Gary Sinise Foundation are very high on my list. There are others, Stand Up And Play, EOD Warriro Foundation, and others that can also be seen as very helpful, so please consider these when the time comes. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.





Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018