July 9, 2015

Thank you, to all the well wishers out there, I had a very nice and enjoyable 63rd birthday. Linda and I were able to get out and enjoy a few hours of just the two of us and went to lunch and saw the movie, MAX. We both were very happy we chose to see that movie, as opposed to the others being offered. It is one of those very good movies that you really don't need to go to the theater to see, as the special effects are pretty tame, compared to today's movies. Still, I would recommend getting a copy of the movie or rent it from Netflix or whomever you might use.

The house is moving along nicely, and we enjoyed seeing Jason get to be the very first person to drive up the new driveway, AND he was even able to pull into the garage. This was really cool, and we could see where the yard is coming together now. On top of all this, Jason's wounds continue to move in the right direction, for healing.

The girls come back tomorrow, for another five day visit, so we have that to look forward to as well. And it brings me another day closer to getting back to work. We are so looking forward to that day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GEORGE! Glad you had such a good day!
    Always praying hard!
    Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)