July 6, 2015

Throughout the summer the Sea World park has a fireworks show, at the end of each day. As  result we have a great 4th of July like show, so when we missed it on the real 4th, it was only a minor let down. The challenge is making sure the girls get to sleep, since the display goes on after they typically go to bed.

I am experiencing a rather irritating network problem, with the signal coming in and out frequently and it is making it difficult to get any work accomplished, on a consistent basis. If it doesn't improve over the next few days we're going to have to look for another provider or source for network supply. Because of this, this post is going to be short -

Jason is doing well, and we went in to the Wound Care at the VA. The woman who is in charge of that area expressed some concern about the on going challenges of Jason's wounds and wants to get some other departments focused on him. I'm actually glad to see this, as it could help in getting the right attention he needs.

We had a visit from Jon Monet, and we briefly talked about some of the work going on with the Cal Poly team. I guess I should provide a little more background on Jon - He worked with the CIA, and was always coming up with new items for the agents, to make there jobs a little easier. He took this and turned it into a company that he sold after 18 years. With the money he made from that he wanted to help people and started the program at Cal Poly and has been doing it ever since. I like Jon, and hope he can continue to help drive towards a solution. He talked about some of the other solutions they have done, and it all sounded very good. We will keep working at getting things lined up for Jason, and hope that a real solution can be found.

Finally, Stacy went on an outing with a friend from her school - They went bowling. She was very excited to go, and then when she got back home she was just as excited to tell us all about it. This is the first "play day" that she has had, with her being gone for a specific activity, and not have Jackie along with her. She really felt like a "big" girl today. Needles to say, Jackie wasn't happy. Grandma did manage to get her to smile and kept her on a positive, after a little encouragement. I'm sure Jackie will have her days as well.

Not much else to go on about - Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying!
    Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018