July 10, 2015

One of those days where there is way too much to do, and way to little time. The good part is that of the things I had to get done, I was able to get most of them accomplished. As a result I was pretty tired by the end of the day, and ended up falling asleep on the couch, just before dinner. I only slept for about 15 minutes, so it wasn't too bad, and I was able to have dinner with the rest of the family.

The girls and I spent most of the day together, and we had a fun time. Linda had some appointments she had to take care of  and Jason had his appointments. When the girls first arrived this morning I was working on some paperwork, upstairs. The paperwork is for the on-boarding process for the new job, and getting things going at the VA for my clearance. As it was, I knew both Linda and Jason were taking off at about the same time, and I needed to get over to the VA to get fingerprinted. I took the girls with me, and we had a fun time. It was the first time for both of them to be there, so it was new and exciting. We went to the fingerprint area and they were experiencing some technical issues, that were soon taken care of. Stacy learned about fingerprints and was kind of amazed at how everyone is unique.

We got back to the house, after the fingerprinting was done and I discovered I had grabbed the wrong set of keys - I didn't have a house key. We walked over to the military housing office and they had a key we could "borrow" and we were able to get back in to the house. The extra walking outside was good for all of us, and it gave the girls a chance to run a little. As it was, Linda and Jason were still gone, so we played for a little while and then I fixed them lunch. As I finished that, with the girls Jason came home and then in a little while I had the girls down for their nap. This gave me a chance to continue on the paperwork, and then Linda came home.

The paperwork was finished and I felt pretty good afterward. Linda started to get some things done around the house when the girls woke up. A short time later we headed over to Target to pick up some shoes for the girls and then back to the house, and get dinner going. This is about when I sat down on the couch and drifted off to sleep. I guess I was a little tired. I woke up with Linda telling me dinner was ready, so I got up and ate dinner with the family. The rest of the day was relaxed, and about the only other exciting thing to say is that Jason's wounds are continuing to improve, again. I just hope that continues. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018