July 12, 2015

Another late day for getting the posting out, and on the good side it has been a very good day - for all of us.

I got up early and by 07:30 I was out the door, going for a bike ride. I had not been out on my bike for any long ride in several weeks - I really needed to get out and have some head clearing time. I told Linda, before leaving (actually, last night) that I would probably not be going to church today and that I needed to go for a ride. She is very supportive of me and said she would take the girls to church, and that I didn't need to worry about them getting there. Anyway, It was a very nice ride, and I managed to avoid most of the Comic-con traffic and people, as well there apparently was another activity going on, on Fiesta Island. There must have been a couple thousand people and vehicles there, with a major activity behind some fences. Despite all the additional traffic and people I still managed to have a good ride and rode almost 32 miles. I suppose I could have gone a little farther, but decided my tail bone was beginning to get a little tender and I needed to get back to the house.

Linda and the girls got back to the house a little while after I did, probably about an hour and a half. I guess it would have been a fun day to go to church as well, since both Stacy and Jackie were involved with reading and performing for the congregation. Linda said everything went very well and that she was very happy with how the girls behaved. Once at home it was time to get some lunch put together and then a chance for them to take a little rest. While resting Jason and I went to the store, to pick up dinner, as well as a few other things we were low on, at the house.

Jason said he needed to get out, and that is why he wanted to go to the store with me, and it also gave him a chance to get a little more socialization time for Kojak. He is getting better, and it seems he is starting to pick up on some of the ques from Gracie. Jason has identified someone who is going to be helping him do more training with the dog, and it should also help Kojak.

We ended up getting the girls to bed a little later than normal, but then we're still getting used to the extra day light. It will be like this for another couple of weeks, and then we can get back to our normal routine and time schedule. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018