July 27, 2015

I got up a little early, as I have gotten back in to that work-a-day world, and had a bunch of stuff going through my head. I did my best to not disturb Linda and simply got up and started getting ready for my day at work. At a little after 06:00 I came back into the bedroom and woke her, since she wanted to get up a little early, and I have a regular conference call each morning at 07:00. There is so much to read and learn about this new environment, and on top of that I am enjoying it.

Linda did get up and was moving before 07:00, even though she didn't get to bed, herself, until about 02:00 this morning. She was taking the girls to a movie showing of some kids movie, and that meant she needed to be up and ready and then also have the girls up and ready to go by about 09:00, or something like that. They managed to get out and made it to the movie, because they didn't come back for about 2 hours.

Jason had a couple of appointments at Balboa, so he was out the door a little on the early side as well. I helped him get Gracie ready and then he was off. He is getting the handling of the two dogs down pretty well, and they both seem to be learning what it is they're supposed to do. He had his appointments and he didn't get back until almost noon - a little after the ladies came back. I had the house totally to myself for a couple of hours.

I must have read through four large documents (20 or more pages each), and by the time I was done my eyes were feeling pretty tired. My head was about as full as it was going to get today, so I was kind of glad when I was finished. The great part is that we, the team, are all building a whole new organization support group, and if feels like we're making progress.

The rest of the day was kind of relaxed. We managed to get a few more things packed up, and we'll continue to do this for as long as we can. The more we get packed now the better off we'll be. The girls were asking why we had all these boxes, and I think they are beginning to figure it out. Tomorrow is going to be another day, with the end of the day being TACO TUESDAY! This has become a pretty good tradition for us, so we'll continue as long as we all enjoy it. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Jason with Stacy and Jackie, in front of the fire place, and Gracie and Kojak

This is what the front of the house looked like in early June

Linda is very proud of her Purple Heart Roses - they will be at the new house

Jackie with her teacher at St. Charles Pre-school

Stacy with her Kindergarten teacher at St. Charles

Jason (yeah that's him under all that hair) scoping out the property around the house

George taking a break in Jason's new kitchen

Grandpa with Stacy and Jackie on the 4th of July

Riding the train at Balboa Park

Face painting at Balboa Park

Jason was first to park in his garage, of the new house

Citrus trees in the backyard 

Comments

  1. Loved all the photos!
    Keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 18:30-32 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God? It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018