July 22, 2015

Going back to work is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then again, I really haven't gotten moving into much of the "work" yet. Right now it pretty much seems that I'm just mostly doing paperwork and getting information together, so that I can do my job. I hope that I am done with that as of today, and that starting tomorrow I can maybe take a step or two towards doing some research and data gathering for the job.

Jason is doing well and continuing to improve, and the dogs are about the same. Kojak has been chewing on various items in the house, and it is driving us all nuts. This is the famous "puppy" stage all dogs go through, though  Kojak seems really good at it. I guess it is better that he get some (all?) of it out of his system, before we get to the new house, as that's where most of the stuff is going to be newer, as opposed to the used stuff we have now.

Linda is feeling much better and I happy (so is she) about that. She is helping out at the Vacation Bible School, all this week, and she stays pretty busy there. I know it is no fun trying to keep up with a bunch of youngsters when you're not feeling anywhere near your best. We've only been at this church for a couple of years now, but it seems like we're starting to get to know the people.

Not much else going on right now, so I'll be signing off. I do look forward to getting back on the bike, so I need to start working on finding some time to do that again. First things first, I plan to go on line to research a reliable heart monitor and purchase one so I can get out on my bike again next week.  Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad things are going well.
    These words are so very comforting! He's speaking directly to you! Praying!
    John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018