July 25, 2015

Okay, first things first -- Do you realize that there are only 5 more months until Christmas? I just wanted to through that out there, to give you something to think about.

A most interesting day, to be sure. I first got up and out for a bike ride, and though it was only a short one, of about 13 miles, it felt good to ride a little farther, and begin to start building on it. The reason for an early start was that Linda was heading off to visit her Aunt Nini and her Cousin Debbi, and she wanted to be on the road before 09:00. Then on top of that Jason wanted to get going so that he could get the dogs to their service dog training, and that is also why I needed to get back home in a reasonable amount of time. The added complexity is that we have the girls, and it would be better for me to be here, if Linda wants to get going.

As it turned out, I was back home, prior to Linda leaving, and Jason also had time to get the dogs ready. As I was getting ready to take my shower, Joselyn showed up, and she was able to engage the girls, while I got ready. The reason she came over was so that we (me, the girls and Joselyn) could all head up to Fallbrook so that Joselyn could get a template made for Jason's shower. The existing bench in Jason's shower has no padding, and she is getting something made, so that Jason can have a little more comfort, while taking a shower. It turned out to be a bit of a fun trip, as the girls always enjoy seeing their future rooms, and I was able to do a little exploring of the landscape work that has been done. Afterword, we stopped for a little pizza, and then headed back to San Diego.

Linda was able to get out, at about the time she wanted, and was also able to meet up with her Aunt and Cousin. She has stayed in touch, and sent me a couple of texts, as well as a couple phone calls. It sounds like they're having a good time, so that is a good thing - She deserves a break. She will be back home tomorrow, and perhaps even early enough to go to church with me and the girls.

Jason's trip with the dogs went well, and he told me that Kojak is doing better. Kojak is already able to get along with the other dogs and the biggest challenge is still being around people. He is getting more comfortable with the immediate family, and right now his biggest fear is being around me. I guess I just look scary to him. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Continuing to lift up prayer!
    Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)