February 5, 2012

Today was an adventurous day for Jason as we took the girls shopping. The girls got a bath and I shampooed their hair, so naturally I looked for a brush after we were done. There was none to be found. Not sure where it went, but it really didn't matter since we didn't have one. Anyway, we went to where we thought we would be able to find just what we were looking for, Babies R Us. Well, as you can imagine, Jackie is growing rather quickly, and some of her clothes no longer fit, and Jason wanted to get her some new pajamas anyway. We found some on clearance, and then also found a nice dress for Stacy, along with everything else we were now buying. We eventually got out of there for a little over $100, and my comment to Jason was, "That was an expensive hair brush." All he said was, "Yeah..." I guess I'm just not much of a shopper, and it looks like Jason isn't much different. Next time we'll wait for grandma, and let her have fun, since she enjoys it.

Not much else going on today. The Super Bowl wasn't important, as neither of the teams were important to us. In fact, Jason didn't watch it at all. I did watch most of it, since it was a time when I could just kick back and relax (the girls were down for a nap), and Jason was laying down in his room. Tomorrow we have a few errands to attend to, but again, I am going to push to keep Jason laying down as much as I can.

I'm feeling much more comfortable with the I.V. that Jason is on now, and I'm able to get it going and then finished without any problems. About the only challenge, if you want to call it that, is keeping up with his schedule. So far I've been able to do it, and I have a chart that just about anyone should be able to follow, if I need to hand it over to someone else. I don't think that will happen while the I.V. is going, though that will only be another 17 days.

Tomorrow we will be getting the girls enrolled in day care, and I think that will be good for them. The social interaction will be good for them, and I also think it will help them begin learning some of the needed basic skills for getting into kindergarten. Well, anyway, like I said, it was an adventurous day for Jason and the girls, but also an easy day.

Thank you, for all your support and prayers.

Comments

  1. I love shopping for little girls, so many cute things out these days. Sounds like a fun day for you guys.

    I'm glad Jason is following the doc's orders as he really does need to get those wounds healed up!! The pool awaits him :)

    The Super Bowl was a good game and fun to watch. Like you, I didn't care who won since the Niners weren't in it.

    I am praying for continued healing for Jason and the rest of Clan Ross. Take good care and try and keep Jason resting.

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)