February 9, 2012

Today started out as a great day, considering the night we just slept through, or should I say, tried to sleep through. Not sure what was going on with Jackie, but she woke up three times, and each time it woke both Jason and I up. I'd go down and get her up, walk around with her and take her into see daddy; she'd calm down and then I would put her back to bed. She wasn't wet, and she calmed down quickly, so I am guessing that she was having bad dreams or something. First time this has happened, so I really don't know. After about midnight there were no more disruptions and we slept through the rest of the night, and she woke up just as happy as could be. The amazing thing was that Stacy slept through everything - sound sleeper for sure.

We got up and had cereal for breakfast, and then got a phone call that Jose was not going to be coming by, as he wasn't feeling well. This was inconvenient, but I'd rather he not come by if he is ill. The folks from Maxim, where he is employed, called and said they would attempt to find a replacement, but since they would not be able to have anyone here until the afternoon I told them not to bother. It would have been a couple of hours of support, but in all honesty it would probably have been more disruptive than helpful. Hopefully there will be coverage for tomorrow, and we can get back on a regular schedule.

Not much else going on today, out side of the norm. The girls did go to day care where they made some paper towel roll decorations for Daddy; and, aside from a couple of errands, I was able to keep Jason in bed and out of his chair. I think he is getting better and feeling more confident with the ceiling trapezes, as he is able to transfer much more quickly, and comfortably than he was just a few days ago. Those kinds of improvements really make me feel good, and I am hopeful that I'll see more of those kinds of things, once he gets off the I.V.

Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers - it is appreciated.

Comments

  1. Jackie's been through a lot. She's probably just having a hard time adjusting and it's effecting her at night. Hope she gets through this quickly!
    Always lifting up prayer!
    Psalms 40:5, 11, 13 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. (11) Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. (13) Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby Jackie, MUST have been bad dreams :-( I'm glad she woke up rested and happy!! I'm glad to hear that Mr. Jason behaved and rested up those wounds. I am anxious for the day that I hear they are all closed up and he can move on to more challenges! Until then, he really does need to rest and keep the pressure off of them, his hard work will pay off :-) Good job Jason. Take MaMa Ross out to dinner tomorrow night for Chinese. Have a great day tomorrow Clan Ross! Keep up the good work.

    I'm going to the gym tomorrow a.m. and will dedicate my exercise to Jason. Thinking and praying for you.

    All our best,
    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction: We're taking MaMa Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just popping on by for a quick "hi!"

    I'm glad to hear that Jason is feeling better despite not having his nurse there yesterday. The Students are SO happy to hear that Jason is feeling better- they worry a lot about him.

    Sorry Miss. Jackie isn't sleeping well- have you tried soothing soft music? My youngest step son had a pretty hard time after his mom moved (he was only 18 months) and this was the ONLY thing that worked for him.

    Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend and that the weather is cooperative for out door activities!

    Many Blessings from your Friends at Diamond Learning Center <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ross Clan,

      It was so nice to get back to read your blog tonight. My work week has been action packed and I have been thinking about all of you....hoping all news for the week was positive.

      So sad form Jackie (and dad and grandpa)!!! I am sure she will be more than fine!

      Jason...please stay off your wounds and let them heal!! George....keep up the good work. Grandma....I think of you everyday....and so wish you could be in San Diego more.

      I am sending my warmest thoughts to the entire Ross Clan!

      From an Air Force mom in Pleasanton

      Delete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)