April 2, 2014

A good day and one where a few things were accomplished.

The truck that I drove down from Livermore on Monday was off loaded, and will be heading back to U-Haul tomorrow. Actually there are a few more things still in the truck and I'll get those out tomorrow, then it will head back. Other than that, there really isn't much to talk about for today. Jason had a couple of visitors drop by, and that was a good thing. Tomorrow he will be heading to the hospital and Wound Care, along with an Neurological appointment. This means we will be at the hospital for about 2 hours, rather than the usual one. That's okay, as it gives Linda some time to work on emptying a couple more boxes while we're gone, and she won't have to work around me... ;-)

More updates tomorrow, and so now I'll just sign off. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad you made it back okay.
    Lifting up prayer!
    Psalms 63:1-2 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!
    Psalms 63:5-8 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips: When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018