April 14, 2014

Today was a good day for a nice bike ride, and I decided to take advantage of it. I hadn't ridden out to Mission beach in several weeks, and as it turned out, I took a few new turns and found a couple new paths and had a nice 17 mile ride. Maybe not as nice as Monterey's 17 Mile Drive, but still a nice ride for me. 

We got up this morning and Linda made some French toast for breakfast, and it was really good. Jason and I finished off the bread, so we'll have to get more. We continue to get ready for Easter while at the same time still reorganizing the house, as well as can be done. We're thinking about picking up a couple of those metal, adjustable racks that Costco sells, and we think that it will help with getting things more organized, as well as being better stacked. You can only stack boxes so high, and the racks allow for much higher stacking.

Linda went to go pick up Stacy from her pre-school, and I went to pick up Jackie, and when I got there Jackie came running over to great me and immediately wanted me to pick her up. I'm guessing that there was a similar occurrence at Stacy's school, for Linda. It is always so much fun to have the girls with us, and they are always so happy and full of energy. 

The rest of the evening was spent with the girls going to the backyard with Grandma, and they all practiced their art work with sidewalk chalk, drawing pictures of anything and everything. The best thing is when the girls lay down and ask Grandma to draw lines around them, so they can see themselves on the ground. Tomorrow is another quiet day, and I can tell that Jason is getting anxious to get back to the doctor. He is eager to find out how the wounds are healing, and so are Linda and I. Wednesday will be the big day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018