April 5, 2014

Nice easy day for everyone. We did a little more clean up and straightened out the house a bit more. It isn't so cluttered and If Jason were to get into his chair he would be able to move around with ease, though he would still have to dodge two little girls and a dog.

The weather has been very nice, for the past couple of days, and from what I can tell it is going to be nice for another couple of days. Hey, its San Diego and that's just the way it is down here. Linda's parents are to be coming over tomorrow, either late morning or early afternoon. Linda will be taking the girls to church while I stay with Jason. I'm thinking about throwing some things on the grill tomorrow, and do a little out door cooking, just to mix it up a little.

Other than that, it will probably be another low key day and we should be able to enjoy a nice fun day with the family. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a good weekend!
    I'm here praying right now.
    Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great day today!
    Know that I'm praying!
    Isaiah 12:2-5 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation. And in that day shall ye say, Praise the LORD, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted. Sing unto the LORD; for he hath done excellent things: this is known in all the earth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)