Happy Birthday! Jason turned 30 years old today, and I'm looking forward to the next 30+. Of course that would put me over 90, so perhaps I'm stretching things a bit... or not. I meant to go for a long bike ride today - about 30 miles - but due to some coordination efforts, and me not wanting to get up this morning, it was put off. I'll have to wait a couple of days before the opportunity comes along again. Besides, it is supposed to be warmer tomorrow, and I'm not sure I want to ride in the heat.

The girls are both doing well, as is Linda. Jason kicked back for a good portion of the day, and in general it has been a very nice birthday for Jason. We had a little party at the end of the day, and we all had some cake (or at least a cup cake). Jason likes chocolate cake and I don't, so I had a nice little white cup cake. Linda was being her normal creative self, and had a 2 and a 9 candle on the cake, with a separate solitary candle placed in front of the two numbers. I thought it was a cute way to indicate 30.

The girls got their baths, and insisted on Grandpa telling them a story, so after Grandma got them in bed I took over. I think it is because when I tell them the story I will shake the bed for earth quakes and stuff like that. My stories are very active...;-) Anyway, they're both asleep by now, and I am just finishing up the blog. Thank you, for all your continued support and all the prayers, take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)