Today was a little different in that Jason didn't have any medical appointments to attend to. He did, however have an appointment with the lady that made Gracie possible for Jason. After dropping the girls off at day care, we had to drive out to Oceanside and pick up a medication for Gracie. It was a nice drive, about 20 - 25 minutes and then when we got there you could almost see how Gracie was aware and familiar with the surroundings, only not sure why. We didn't stay too long and then came right back to the house.

Jason wanted to take a shower and have the dressings changed, and that was good by me. After doing that I was planning on heading out and going for a bike ride. Well, like all great plans, there were a couple of hick-ups, and by the time I finally got up to change into my riding clothes I decided to lay down for just a moment, and promptly fell asleep. Fortunately I didn't sleep too long and I've learned to be flexible with my schedule. I ended up getting out for just a little over an hour, and road out towards Cabrillo National Park. I didn't go all the way to the park, as I was getting tired because of the hills, but it was good to go as far as I did. Next week I'll see if I can make it all the way to the park.

Not much else going on today, and it was kind of relaxed. Tomorrow I think I'll be doing some laundry and maybe working a little more on the yard (back yard). The tough part is that there isn't a "green" recycling program here, so I just toss the yard waste into the trash bin. Oh well, once it is done we won't have to worry about it for several months, but I'll be working on it regularly over the next couple of weeks. Thank you, for all your continued support and prayers, and take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)