Today started out with a little bit of switch. We thought we were supposed to take the girls over to their "other" home, but as it turned out, instead of 07:30 it was 19:30 and obviously 12 hours later than first thought. Jason recognized the break in communications, literally just as we were getting ready to walk out the front door. We had a little bit of a laugh and then decided to go to breakfast. We ended up over at iHop, where we ate out on their patio area. It was nice and relaxed, and set the pace for the rest of the day. After breakfast we went shopping, where Jason bought a few things for the girls and Linda bought a few things for the house. Me, I didn't do any buying this time around, but I did get to push the shopping cart...;-)

We did a few more things and then the girls went down for their nap. We were planning on going over to visit with Anthony Netto, and have a little barbecue a little later in the day, and that is what happened, after the girls got up from their nap. There is a nice park over at Anthony's where we discovered that Jackie has a love for the swings. She couldn't get high enough. Grandma was pushing and she was swinging back and forth, then Grandpa stepped in. I got her to swing even higher and she loved it. Of course Grandma and Daddy got nervous, but Jackie and Grandpa were having a great time. The swinging only lasted for a few minutes and then Jackie ran over to the play structure to join Stacy. Stacy was all over the place, running up and down the ladders and slides. By the time we went to eat dinner, they were both pretty dirty. Stacy just needed to clean up a bit and Jackie needed to change clothes.

After dinner the girls were dropped off, and I'm guessing they will sleep well tonight - after their bath. We look forward to our next time segment with the two of them, and seeing what new and exciting things we can discover. Thank you for all the continued support and prayers - Take care and stay positive.


Comments

  1. Glad you figured it out before you got there and could have a great holiday celebration with them!
    Praying for you right now!
    Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that I'm still here praying!
    Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)