January 11, 20

The day started out with taking the girls to Gracie's training class, maybe I should say Jason's training class, anyway, the girls really enjoy the playground area, so it works out nicely. Jason is in the training class for a little more than an hour and that gives the girls plenty of time to burn off some of their energy. As it turned out there was another family there with three kids, and one of them was about Stacy's age. They hit it off reallly well, and that made it that much easier.

When we were done we headed back to the house, where the girls had a quick lunch and then got ready to go see Beauty and the Beast (Disney on ICE). They were gone for about 3 1/2 hours, and that gave  me a much needed rest, as I think I'm coming down with a significant cold. I am hoping that it is under control by Monday, as I have surgery on my hand on Monday, for trigger finger. Bottom line is that I slept for a couple of hours and then got up and started moving around. Felt a little better, but not by much.

The girls are going to be a little early tonight, in the hope that I can get some sleep. I hope tomorrow is a better day. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive,

Comments

  1. My husband's had that surgery before and it turned out well. Hope you're okay by Monday and can have the surgery.
    Know I'm always here praying.
    Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018