Iwo Gima

Iwo Gima
Marine Corps Marathon

Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 18, 2014

Jason and I stayed at home today, other than a quick trip to the post office. I'm still getting over this darn cold and I think Jason is just wanting me to rest and get better. There were a few phone calls, with folks we haven't seen in awhile, wanting to find out what we're up to, and that was good. I feel like staying off my feet most of the day was a good thing - though I did do some clean up of the garage, about 20 minutes worth.

Tomorrow is going to be another day of resting and minimal effort. I intend to watch a football game, maybe two; and, then we need to get to the store to pick up a few things. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

1 comment:

  1. Not very important games....I'll be nice and not put GO SEAHAWKS on here...oops!
    Praying in Seattle as always!
    Psalms 32:6-7 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete