January 3, 2013

Nice day today, with a formation in the morning and a very relaxed evening. Miss the girls, though they will be back, so we'll just have to deal with that. After formation, Jason and I came back to the house and picked up Linda so we could head over to the Original Pancake House. It isn't too far away and we all like the food there. Once that was done we headed back to the house so that Jason could get his shower in and I could change the dressings, and then Linda and I were to head off to Wal-Mart (actually about the first time I've been to a Wal-Mart this year). Another thing that I didn't mention was that prior to heading out to do some shopping, we took down a bunch, almost all, of the Christmas decorations that were left.

Tonight we ate Linda's stew, and it was great! Jason had a big bowl and Linda and I used two slightly smaller bowls. Of course we also had seconds, so we made up the difference... ;-) One thing that I like to do is to spice it up a bit, and added some hot sauce to the mix, and I think it was a great flavor enhancer. No one else seems to think the same way as I do, but heck, that's nothing new. The rest of the evening was spent just sitting back and relaxing. Tomorrow we will be getting up and I'll be fixing some French Toast. After breakfast we plan on going out and taking a look at some property. Linda has only seen pictures and she would like to see just what it is that Jason is looking at, and possibly wanting to settle down with. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Hope the property hunt went well today.
    Continuing to lift up prayer!
    Psalms 139:4-6 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018