Today was the kind of day I think Jason needed. He was able to lay back for most of the day and even had a visit from one of his Marine buddies, Josh. Of course when Josh showed up I took advantage of the visit and made them some snacks then took off for a bike ride. About the only other thing that happened, that was away from the house was when Jason and I went to the store to pick up some dog food for Gracie. I did get a chance to do some laundry, and dishes but otherwise I kicked back. Tomorrow Jason will no longer be on leave, and we have a few things that have to get taken care of, so we'll be back in the swing of things, with a routine. Also, the girls will be back with us for a couple of days, so everything is good. Thank you, for all your continued support and take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying right now!
    Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)