Good day today, and I'm very tired, so I'll keep the post short.

Jason had a couple of appointments today, and even Linda had a prescription to pick up at the pharmacy. We did get a chance to see some folks we haven't seen in a while, and that was nice. Jason had his appointments and then we went back to the house, where he took a shower before laying back down for the day. His wounds are looking much better, so I'm happy with that, though there is still much to be done. I didn't get in the bike ride I had hoped I would, so that will have to happen tomorrow sometime.

The girls will be back with us again, tomorrow, for at least a couple of days, and we're going to have fun with them, while they're here. It will be nice once the final schedule is in place, so that we can plan a little better, so for now we take it one day at a time, probably for another few days. Tomorrow, also, Jason will have a few appointments, and then back to the house around 13:00 or so. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support - take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I read every post even when I don't chime in- hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018