Jason had an appointment with his new CO, and then an appointment with PT, and that was all that was done at the Naval Base. The meeting with the CO was actually a short one, as he had already met him briefly, once before. The PT session was focused on his shoulders and lats. On top of all that excitement, we took the girls to day care and then went to go visit John Schweitzer, a friend that we went to go see perform, a couple of days back (actually about a week). He occasionally plays at one of the clubs, here in San Diego, and it was kind of nice just getting out. Anyway, that was another short visit and then we went home, Jason wanted to take a shower and get back into bed.

The girls were picked up at about 15:45 (3:45pm) and they were instantly asking when Grandma was going to be getting here, and when are we going to the airport to pick her up. They haven't been this excited to see somebody in quite a while, so it was kind of fun. I managed to keep them and their excitement, under control, and we finally went to pick up Linda at about 19:20 (7:20pm) today. It probably would have been 10 minutes sooner but for some reason the luggage came out on two different carousels, and of course Linda's bags were on both. Kind'a crazy, but we still managed to pick her up. We had all kinds of fun, and went to dinner, and then got home late. The girls were tired and went down very easily, and I'm kind of tired too, so I'll go down easy too... ;-)

Tomorrow Jason and I will be taking Gracie to their (the training is for both of them) training, and then head on back home. This will give the girls some alone time with Grandma, and Grandma some alone time with the girls. It should be a good time for all of them. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers, and take care and stay positive.


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

December 26, 2016

October 18, 2016

October 19, 2016