November 16, 2013

The morning began with me, still in bed, and Jackie stomping up the stairs (my room is on the second floor), so I decided to just lay there. She came walking around to my head and said, "Where's Grandma?"

I simply replied that she wasn't here today but would be back pretty soon. Then I said, "Good morning."

Stacy followed closely behind Jackie and soon they were both in the bed, bouncing around and having all kinds of fun. I decided I guess its time to get up, since obviously I'm not getting any more sleep. It was almost 06:30, and I got up. The original plan, or at least my thought, was that I was going to be able to sleep until nearly 07:00, since I usually am up at 06:00. We all went down stairs and I made sure everything was okay, both with the girls and with Jason, who was also awake now, and then I went back up stairs to get ready for the day.

Breakfast was oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins for Jackie and me (Stacy and Jason don't want them in their oatmeal). By the time breakfast was over and everyone was dressed and ready to go, it was about 09:30, and Jason had to get to his training. Stacy was asking if we were going to get to go to Buddy Todd Park, where the training is done. I told her we were, and both girls were excited because they love the swings, and the other play ground stuff that is available to them.

We drove back to the house and enjoyed the lite traffic (traffic wasn't bad in either direction today). I made them all lunch and then it was nap time. After the nap was over (during nap time I did some laundry) the girls were up and moving again and Stacy was anxious to help me in the kitchen, so I could make dinner. We had spaghetti, and that was pretty much the day. Shortly after their bath they were in bed and I read them a couple of stories. Tomorrow should be another relaxed day, so Thank you, for all your continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Continuing to lift up prayers!
    Psalms 91:1-2, 4 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. (4) He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018