November 7, 2013

Wish I had more time to write today's blog, but we have to get up and pack in the morning, for our flight to Las Vegas. What I can say is that we had a great time today, both in getting things taken care of at Balboa and then at the Marine Corps Ball. Jason really looks good in his dress blues and I did take a few pictures, that I will be sharing with you all tomorrow (I hope). When we get to Las Vegas there are going to be many activities for us to get involved with, as well as getting settled in to the rooms. My guess is that I will have time to make the blog posts, but please accept my apologies if I miss any. Thank you, for all your continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018