November 20, 2013

Today we took the girls to their respective day care/pre-schools, and said our good-bye's, thinking we wouldn't be seeing them again for five days. But, as it turned out, Jason was contacted and asked to get the girls tonight, and so we did. It was actually kind of fun, and they both enjoyed the surprise. The frosting on this cake was that Jackie completed her second day with no accidents (at least up to the point of when we dropped her off) and she was very happy about it.

Jason only had the PT session for an appointment today, and then a few other things to be done at the base, so we had a relatively easy day. Tomorrow is going to be even easier, appointment wise. He and I will be heading over to Miramar to pick up some uniform and probably ordering another one, then we can do just about anything we would like after that.

I'm actually going to bed early tonight and hoping to get the full eight hours of sleep, and maybe even more. The weather looks like rain tonight (finally), and maybe some in the morning. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Glad you got to surprise the girls!
    Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)

April 29, 2018