November 2, 2013

I woke up this morning to Jackie moving the window blinds, and making some noise. I slept past 07:00, in fact it was about 07:10, and I hadn't slept that late in quite a while. I was up late last night, a little later than I usually am, but still, that was unusual. Anyway, Jackie was full of energy and she wanted Grandpa to get up and go fix some breakfast. So that's what I did... after I managed to brush my teeth and wash my face a little.

I went down and checked on Jason, and he was awake, watching something on TV, or reading some news head line, I really don't remember. I just know he was up and awake. Stacy got up a short while after she realized I was now down stairs, and everybody was moving. Of course, now I had both Jackie and Stacy asking for breakfast, and Grandpa had to get busy making those pancakes. It is amazing just how much those two can eat sometimes, but then I guess they like my pancakes. Jason likes them too, so I seldom have to worry about any left overs.

After breakfast the girls played, and fixed me another "breakfast" from their play kitchen, and Stacy decided that I needed a birthday cake. Not sure what the cake is actually made of, though I think it is probably some sort of wood product, but the girls were having fun and so was I. We did this until about 11:00, when I told them I wanted them to take a little rest because we were going over to Mr. Netto's place for barbeque lunch, at 13:00 (1pm). They didn't really want to lay down, but I told them I needed them to get some rest before we go, because that was their regular nap time. They laid down and within a short while they were resting quietly. I got them back up at about 12:45 and soon they were ready to go.

We then headed over to Anthony's place, for the barbeque lunch, and more importantly, the girls were going to get some time at the park! We enjoyed ourselves and the girls had a great time on the meadow area, where there were some ducks. Both of them seemed fascinated with the ducks, and followed them around for a while, though keeping their distance. Finally we headed back home and after a quick dinner and bath it was time for a story and bed time. That was pretty much the day, and it was to have a relaxing day. Thank you, for all the continued prayers and support. Take care and stay positive.


January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2012 Blog post 525 (for those keeping score)

May 6, 2014