November 1, 2014

We had a very nice day today, with the girls having fun with Grandma and taking down the Halloween decorations. Stacy went to Costco with Grandpa and we got out with spending less than $200 (I figured I must have done something wrong). Jason spent the day down, for the most part, though he did go in to tell the girls a good-night story, and also earlier in the day he came out to the kitchen. I guess it was just one of those days where we relaxed and got ready for the time change... ;-)

It did rain last night, and that was unusual - unusual in that it hasn't rained much around here so we were very happy to see it. Even tonight it looked like it might rain a little more, but that didn't stop me from putting some salmon on the grill in the back. The girls played out there while I grilled, and the meal came out just fine. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. I can never read these words enough. What tremendous comfort! Lifting up prayers right now!
    Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray!
    Psalms 40:1-4 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)