November 30, 2014

Hard to believe that we are coming into the last month of the year, and then it will be 2015. This has been one of the fastest of years for me, and maybe for some of you as well. There are always some people who like to talk about "time machines" when we actually live on one... the Earth. It seems like 2014 just got started and now it is one month from ending. Anyway, on to the blog...

Not much happened today, as we mostly stayed home. I did get up early and went for a bike ride; one of the smoothest of rides I've been able to enjoy. Not many folks out and the weather was reasonable, though a little breezy. I got back home and the girls were up and watching cartoons with Jason, and when I went up stairs I found Linda still in bed, not feeling too well. I'm hoping that it is a matter of her eating some things she shouldn't have eaten. She has been on a very healthy kind of diet for a few months now and I think her body just didn't like getting some of the restaurant food we have eaten in the past few days. She spent most of the day just laying down or sitting on the couch, watching the Hallmark channel.

Because of how the day progressed early on we decided not to go to church, as it would have been a crazy rush to attempt to get there. Instead, I took a more relaxed approach with the girls and we went to Buddy Todd park. This is where Jason would take Gracie for her training, and the girls are familiar with the park. It is one of their favorite, and I didn't mind. To go out to the park; give the girls enough time to play; stop to eat lunch; and, the drive back to the house, we spent about four hours. This time is significant as it provided both Linda and Jason some time to just relax.

After getting back to the house the girls took a little nap, and that allowed me some time to get busy with our family Christmas Letter. We haven't sent one out in a couple of years, so we want to have a nice letter to share with everyone. I should be able to get it done by Tuesday, this week at the latest. Tomorrow is the beginning of the new month and new week, and it is getting back to our regular routine, as much as possible. The girls will be going to school tomorrow and I have a few errands to get done. Of course I am also aware that things could change so I'm ready for that as well. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Continuing to lift up prayers!
    Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)