November 4, 2014

Happy Election Day! Linda and I are fully registered to vote in San Diego now, though it almost feels like we're cheating and should be staying linked to the SF Bay Area. I really didn't see any surprises in the general election, and wished I could have exercised my right to vote. Yeah, we registered, but could not find the time to go vote today. I guess it was related to all the things we have going, and the lack of time to fully understand the different issues on the ballot, as well as not knowing the candidates well enough to cast a vote, one way or another. I promise, with the next election we will be getting to our polling place.

Jason had a couple of appointments today. One with the folks at Balboa and one with those at the VA. Balboa was with physical therapy and the VA was with his recovery coordinator. Both of them went well, and neither of them went over their scheduled amount of time. I was with Jason, as I had a couple of questions for the VA, and Jason and I were back home by noon. About the most unusual thing to happen was that we went in his truck, and therefore the valet guys were not able to drive his truck. They did, however, help find a parking place, and that was helpful.

The rest of the day was spent getting ready for tomorrow, including getting the care cleaned. I took the Fusion to the car wash, and now it looks all nice and pretty, for our get-away. There were some regular chores and errands that had to be taken care of, as well as getting some stuff done otherwise. Joselyn is going to be helping Jason, while we're gone, so she came to the house today to make sure she knew what all she was to do, and it was good to see her again, anyway.

I may not do much blogging for the next few days, so I hope that doesn't bother too many folks. Thank you, for continuing to be involved with my blogging, and I look forward to keeping everyone aware of what all is going on. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)