November 3, 2014

Tomorrow is election day, and I have to admit, I'm not ready. I have not taken the time needed to learn who the local candidates are, and what they stand for. I also don't have a solid grasp of all the state wide issues, or even the local ones... I guess that makes me pretty much a normal voter... ;-) I will be doing some reading tomorrow, and see if I can figure some things out. Linda and I are now registered to vote down here, so we really should.

Jason took himself to his appointment, and that was pretty cool. It gave me a little time to get a nice bike ride in, and also a little time for Linda and I to get some things together for all the different activities we're going to be involved in this month. For instance, on Wednesday we are going to be taking off for Julian, a small town, not too far from here, where we'll be spending a couple of days at a B&B, and just doing our best to relax. We have to come back Friday, so it won't be too long away, and we have help coming in, Joselyn, to assist with Jason.

The rest of the day was spent doing things with the girls, besides walking them to and from school. Stacy is becoming very crafty with here projects and Jackie is beginning to discover more things, other than stuffed animals. She and Stacy both love to look at books and to have us either read to them, or help them read the books to us. Not sure all the things we'll be doing tomorrow, but I am sure that it will keep us plenty busy. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. How great that Jason could take himself!
    Hope you have a special time together!
    True help comes from the Lord! Praying!
    Psalms 40:16-17 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)