May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to all of you, out there. Today was a nice Mother's Day for Linda and we all basically relaxed and did our best to not work too hard (OK, there was a few hours where Linda and I went through some of the stuff in our garage, but it wasn't too bad).

Mother's Day is a day to reflect on what your mother has done for you in your life, and why she is so important to you. We are fortunate to have Linda's mom, Jess,  still around, she provides some advice and she usually sees things from a perspective that we hadn't thought about. I guess that's where Linda gets it, and I do take advantage of that. A funnier aspect of the day was that Jason offered to take Mom out to breakfast, and instead Linda said she would rather go shopping, and so he took her to the store, where they purchased a vacuum cleaner. This made Linda happy, as it was something she has been wanting, and it made Jason happy, because he made Mom happy. David sent flowers, and she also heard from Sean today (George called yesterday).

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day, and that your day was as nice as ours. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Our Lord is saying these words! Continuing to lift up prayer!
    Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)