May 27, 2015

Today was a very nice day for me, personally, and I think a good day for Jason and Linda, too. The girls got off to school, this morning, and a couple of hours later I took Jackie to an appointment, while Linda took care of a couple of other errands. Jason had an appointment of his own, so our morning was pretty full of activities.

Since the two of them were going to be out for a couple of hours,  I decided that it would be good to get out and go for another bike ride, and so I did. The weather down here is still a bit unsettled, and very cloudy, with the biggest impact to a bike ride being the wind. Probably no more than a 5 mph breeze with some gusts, yet riding 20+ miles against it and with cross winds, tended to make it a little more of a challenge. I managed to get the ride in and back home just before Jason returned. Linda was going to be out with her friend until almost 17:00 (5pm), so we really didn't expect to see her any sooner than that.

Those few hours of just laying around and relaxing felt great. I don't get many days where there are that many hours of nothing scheduled. Jason and I had lunch and the animals were taken care of, but for the  most part I just kicked back and relaxed. After Linda came home we had a few things to do, as she bought some things for the new house, and they had to be taken care of, but it was still kind of nice and easy. Linda and I later walked over to the local strip mall, and walked around a bit, with the best part being that we didn't buy anything. The entire day felt like a vacation day or something.

Tomorrow we have some work to do, and we'll be busy for most of it, so I don't know if I'll be able to get a ride in, but that's okay. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)