May 3, 2015

Sunday has been a nice day, though Linda wasn't feeling well, for most of the day. I was hoping that Jason would spend most, if not all the day in bed, but he had other plans. He went to go visit Kojak, and I can see that it was probably a good thing for the puppy (when Jason comes in there is a distinct attitude improvement with Kojak, and he wants to stay with Jason), I just wish he'd stay down a bit more, for the next several days. He has been up a bit too much, on too many days and the wounds are showing signs of the wear it is causing. I'm doing my best to keep them padded and covered, though the biggest issue is that he simply up on his chair and the extra pressure causes some problems, and the wounds start to open up again. I guess until they do come up with a reasonable seating solution for him, this is simply the way it is going to be.  As a solid plus for the visit with Kojak - it looks like the puppy will be coming home on Monday, tomorrow.

The girls and I had a great day together, though I would have liked to have had a little more time to get them out side. We discovered more fun things to do at Balboa Park, and they were disappointed that we couldn't stay and play, and explore. I told them that the next time we were together on a weekend I would do my best to get them back over to Balboa and we would have some fun there.

Not much else going on - as I fixed a simple chicken and rice dinner, with vegetables, and then got the girls up to take their bath. Linda is starting to feel a little better, so I am hopeful that she will be back up close to 100% tomorrow and be her normal happy self. I am also hoping that I can get another bike ride in, since Jason and I don't have to head over to the hospital  until almost noon. This is the pre-visit for the surgery coming up on the 19th. I'm really not sure what they are going to be doing, but I suspect that the visit won't go too long. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Seems like Linda gets sick a lot. Praying for all of you!
    The Lord is always with you!
    Psalms 3:3-5 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah. I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lifting up prayers right now.
    Psalms 4:1, 7-8 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (7-8) Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)