May 18, 2015

 Quite a nice day here, with lite clouds and blue skies. It didn't get much beyond 70 degrees so it was just comfortable for most of the day. The girls got up without a problem or any difficulty and we were all ready to go with time to spare. Part of that is the fact that the sun seems to show up a little earlier each day, and just seeing the light tends to give us more energy.

I got a nice bike ride in, and am hoping to get another one in tomorrow, or maybe on Thursday. I already know that Wednesday is out, due to some medical appointments for Jason, and that's okay, as I have some questions I would like to go over with the doctors. Then again, now that I think about it, Thursday we will be heading up to Fallbrook for a meeting about landscaping.

Really not much to write about for today, and maybe that's a good thing. We continue to get closer to the new house, yet it is still several months out. Jason is putting forth a concerted effort to not be up in his chair any more than he has to be, and we're all happy about that one. I need to get in touch with a few people, so I have to remember to take a look at my dry-erase board, that has all my notes on it. I've completely erased the board a couple of times, and then in a matter of just a couple of weeks it is back, full of information. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 86:15-16 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lord will be with you always! And I'll be here praying!
    Colossians 3:15-16 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)