May 12, 2015

We had a very good day today, mostly because just about everything that we did today, went smoothly, and without any problems. The girls got up and off to school; we were able to get up to Jason's new house build site; we had a great family dinner, with Jason at the table this time; and, we seem to be working towards an organized effort to get our stuff in order, so that we can move when we need to. On top of that, Kojak seems to be getting more used to the family, and is showing some signs that he is learning his name. There is one other things, as I said earlier, "... just about everything..." There was one item that hasn't gone too smoothly, and it is rather puzzling.

I attempted to load some pictures from my camera on to the computer and the computer just doesn't seem to want them. I have hooked it up, same as I have done many times before, and there is more than adequate disk space, and both devices indicate there is communication going on. Just that when I attempt to down load the pictures the system just sits. Heck, I'd be happy if I'd at least get an error or something, but it doesn't do anything. I guess this is going to be another one of those things I'm going to have to trouble shoot.

Jason and I will be heading out to Balboa Naval Hospital tomorrow morning, after the girls get off to school. I don't suspect the visit will take too long, as I think it is a regular Wound Care Visit. Then we have to take the dogs to the vet, and get them to their regularly scheduled office visit. Joselyn's son, Robert, will be coming over to help me move some heavy items, and I don't believe there is much else to get done. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

  1. Always praying!
    Psalms 139:1-3 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that I'm praying in Seattle.
    Psalms 139:4-6 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)