December 27, 2011

Today was another day that required some thinking and exploring of ideas for Jason, and I know this sounds a little mysterious, but I don't have the liberty to express more than what I've said. On the positive side, the day ended on a better note than it began, so all is not bad.

I took Jason over to the hospital, late this morning, and the nurse practitioner felt that his wounds were looking better, and I had to agree. I actually did the dressing change on my own, and have no problems with that. It was kind of funny, that I had brought most of my own supplies and then when we got there I didn't have to use very many. They had gotten all the right stuff, so it was quick and easy, and basically what I carried in I carried out, plus a few extras.

After the appointment we went over to the pharmacy to pick up Jason's prescription, and then we headed over to OT. Actually, today was for just getting "oriented" and for setting up the next appointment. The orientation went very fast, since Jason had spent a few hours there already, over the past several weeks as an inpatient. I like those kinds of appointments - quick and easy. We set up another one for later this week, and with that one he'll have to do a few more exercises.

Stay tuned for more updates and thank you, for continued support and prayers.

Comments

  1. Will Jason be continuing with his OT and PT on a daily basis? I would think that the exercise would be good not only for him physically but also mentally. Keep us posted.

    Praying for continued healing in all aspects of recovery for Jason and all his family. We love you.

    Karen & Rob
    Livermore Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys! Out-patient, how does that feel? Much easier to do in 60 degree something temperatures than dealing with cold and coats out east. Great news on the status of the wounds healing. Praying for more wisdom and guidance for Jason in the days ahead.

    Katie a Marine Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)