March 12, 2015

A very nice day for the Ross family, down here in San Diego. I am fighting a cold, so I took some cold medicine and it helped me sleep. I didn't wake up until 07:38 today. Actually, it was a good thing I didn't sleep any longer because Linda was sleeping in, too, and she had somewhere to be at 09:00 this morning. We both got up and started getting ready for the day, which included getting breakfast ready for Jason, which I did.

I had an appointment with my VA doctor, and since I now had a cold, going to see her seemed like an even better idea. What I found out was that everything was basically in good shape and she prescribed a couple of medicines for me to take. Prior to going to the doctor I took Linda over to her friend's house, where she could go out and have a much needed, Girls-Day-Out adventure. Her adventures include going to thrift stores and doing a bunch of window shopping, along with just being able to talk with another woman. Anyway, I went to the VA right after dropping her off and the visit didn't last for more than 30 minutes, so I was actually back home rather quickly.

Jason had no appointments today, so he spent a good portion of the day in bed, and that is a good thing. We did get up to go over to watch the "Olympics" at Stacy's school, and it looked like all the kids were having a great time. I guess, just because of where we were standing, we were asked to help distribute the ice cream treats, afterward (for the kids who could not eat ice cream they had an alternative treat). Stacy thought it was pretty cool to see Daddy and Grandpa helping out. Once this was all done we walked back to the house, and before going in we decided to make a drive over to the bank, and then we went home.

Not much else going on, around the house, other than Linda and I making selections for fixtures and sinks, for the new house. I think we just about have it done, and we'll most likely know for sure, by tomorrow. Also tomorrow, we will be going up to Fallbrook for another site visit. It will be Linda and I alone this time, and we should be back home by late afternoon. Thank you, for all the continued support and prayers. Take care and stay positive.

Comments

January 2017

January 2017
Jason gets a visit from Gen. Jon Monett

January 2017

January 2017
With Gary at the GSF Office

Popular posts from this blog

10 Alive Day (10 Years after the blast)